Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bio pic! (just with out the pic and a lot of the bio)

Ok so I was thinking. And thinking. And thinking. I was Infinitely Undiscovering myself (shout out to a terrible game and IW!). Anyway I thought, "Hey I like story! Characters are in stories! How about video game bio pics?!". That's right as of this post I am going to start working on character bio's for video game characters. Now I could never do this without you guys so I'm gonna let you choose who the first bio pic character will be. There'll be a poll on the side of this page. Find it? Good. Now vote on which of those four characters you would like to see a bio on. Which ever character wins the poll will have the most extensive bio I can find made of them on this site. These will take some time to make. Especially on characters that span series. But I think it'll be something that separates DGRO from other sites. At least I hope so. So vote on that poll! (I have a feeling a certain MANLY MAN will be winning...)

-Smith

8 comments:

  1. God I am so mad now another week without a 360 starts.... now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. what did Jessepe just say?
    *Jewel*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how everyones name begins with a j

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats very funny. whoever you are.
    *Jewel*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello this is jewels cousin garrett. im bored so im blogging on her account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all no one cares. second of all i cant think of a game popeye the sailor man is in.

    ReplyDelete