Monday, June 14, 2010

Kinect....what?

So it's official. Microsoft has finally named there fancy little camera, and they have named it Kinect. Pronounced connect. Personally, I think Natal sounds cooler, but that is just me. I also like Arc better than move and Revolution better than Wii so I guess companies just hate me. Among the games announced for Natal...I mean Kinect, only two have me interested because they don't sound like crappy Wii-style shovelware. Joyride, which is that racing game that was shown last year, and the announcement that both Disney and Star Wars properties have announced that they will be developing heavily for Natal...Kinect gosh that will take forever to get used too! Well, tell me what you think in the comments below, and be sure to watch for all the coming E3 coverage.

-Smith

1 comment:

  1. well the ps2 eye toy epically failed so lets hope microsoft doesnt crash and burn with "kinect"

    ReplyDelete